All Discussions Tagged 'red' (1)

← Back to Art Critique Gallery and Forum
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

critique

Traffic 60" x 40" oil on canvas Hello a2a artists!  I'm curious about response to this painting.  I love it, my gallery doesn't want it, m…

Started by Sara Newton

4 Dec 11, 2014
Reply by mike giese

RSS

Resident Curator Views

Ms Kristen T. Woodward critiques of members art.

AD.C Income & Exhibit Ops

Creative Inspiration: Artist’s Favorite Work

International Deadline: August 13, 2017 – Bauhaus Prairie Art Gallery’ announces an international call for artists for it upcoming online exhibition, ‘Creative Inspiration’. Open to all 2 and 3-d media. Cash awards…

PaperWest 2017 – Works on Paper

U.S. National Deadline: September 22, 2017 - Organized by the Department of Art & Art History at the University of Utah, this national competitive juried exhibition will showcase contemporary works on paper...

All Abstract, All Media

International Deadline: August 22, 2017 - Western Bureau Arts Silicon Valley is seeking abstract and non-objective art, in all styles and mediums, for its upcoming group exhibition Open to artists worldwide...

Art Comes Alive

U.S. National Deadline: August 25, 2017 - Art Comes Alive' is an annual fine art contest and exhibit that awards the best emerging and professional artists working in North America. Prestigious jury, cash, purchase awards...

Sensuosity Erotic Art Show

International Deadline: August 25; September 15, 2017 – This show is a juried exhibition at the Sensuosity Erotic Arts Festival, October 6-7, 2017, in the Cleveland area, with a gallery, store, and a digital HDTV display…

Videos

• Add Videos

2017 All Rights Reserved

2017 All Rights Reserved - All images, information, text, and html found within this site and on individual artist pages, may not be copied, reproduced, modified, or distributed without prior written consent of content owner.

Member Terms of Service

© 2017   Created by A2a Editor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service