All Discussions Tagged 'art' (5)

← Back to Art Critique Gallery and Forum
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Some feedback would be nice on my new series in progress! thanks:)

Ultimately the series deals with the preservation and deterioration of memory. Creating past memories in to a physical form.   I am current…

Started by Amanda Wilson

2 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by Stacey Fjerkenstad

Psychosurrealism

Feel free to have a b**** about my work, would love to hear your thoughts. Visit my page to see more. Thanks, Bob

Started by Bob

2 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by A2a Editor

Critique

Hello my name is Sean Mac and I am new to this website. I'm glad to be here and was hoping that a few people could take a look at the work…

Started by Sean Mac

0 Sep 3, 2012

Please critique: Mixed media with obivious social commentary

Started by Lawrence Baker

1 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Lawrence Baker

Please Review: The Most Expensive Photo in the World

They say a picture is worth a thousand words; this Tuesday a picture was worth $4.3 million, making it the most expensive photograph in th…

Started by A2a Editor

10 Jan 21, 2012

RSS

Resident Curator Views

Ms Kristen T. Woodward critiques of members art.

AD.C Income & Exhibit Ops

Manifest Press: The International Painting Annual – $2000 in Awards

International Deadline: June 30, 2017 – This is a Book project of Manifest Press, an extension of Manifest Creative Research Gallery. Open to any media applicable to the practice of painting. Publication and cash awards…

2017 Great Lakes Drawing Biennial

U.S. National Deadline: May 31, 2017 - The Drawing Biennial is hosted by Eastern Michigan University's School of Art & Design. It highlights current artistic activity in contemporary drawing. Top juror, cash awards...

Napoleon Gallery’ Solo Exhibition Opportunity

International Deadline: April 30, 2017 – Every year, during the month of July, Napoleon Gallery presents a solo-exhibition selected by our members from a pool of applicants collected through an open call. We are interested…

Transformation: Social

International Deadline: April 30, 2017 - Re:Artiste announces a call for entries from artists of all career levels to show all kinds of personal transformation you’re witnessing or experiencing or taking part in. N.Y. exhibit...

Fellowship for Utopian Practice

U.S. National Deadline: April 26, 2017 (extended) – Culture Push’s Fellowship for Utopian Practice is a testing ground for new ideas that aim to create positive social change through civic engagement and horizontal...

Videos

• Add Videos

2017 All Rights Reserved

2017 All Rights Reserved - All images, information, text, and html found within this site and on individual artist pages, may not be copied, reproduced, modified, or distributed without prior written consent of content owner.

Member Terms of Service

© 2017   Created by A2a Editor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service